Action Plan is the one of the most popular and Asia’s fastest growing Social Entrepreneurship challenge held by Abhyuday, The Social Body of IIT Bombay. The competition, which was incepted 10 years ago, has grown from 50 teams competing for a mere INR 10,000 to a competition which now sees over 700 entries competing for prizes worth INR 15 Lakhs at stake with excellent incubation, networking and funding opportunities in India, USA and Europe.
The past 1.5 years showed us how difficult times call for extreme measures and how little and huge organizations all around the world are suffering due to the crisis. Action Plan is not just another competition, it is a celebration of ideas and learning that each and every one of us has ever had. With the same vision, we are here to support and guide all the big and even the smallest ideas that have the power to impact the whole world, ranging from sectors like Healthcare, EdTech, Agriculture to sectors like Women Empowerment, Water Management and Employability.
Our main aim is to help you realise that your idea, no matter however big or small, holds the power to become the next big thing in the market that would create a real impact on the society
Action Plan (AP), as a competition has changed the outlook for people significantly. It is something which every socially oriented startup looks up to now. They try and leave a mark in the general public utilizing AP as a stage to communicate their thoughts. In the course of recent years, AP has been a huge success in terms of growth and impact and individuals both in industry and new companies, have been looking up to the competition
Rules and Eligibility
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate. Anyone, from students to working professionals across the nation, can participate.
- Any startup incorporated before 4 years of the conclusion i.e. before January 2017 will not be allowed to participate.
- Action Plan aims to promote startups that require assistance in funding, mentoring, etc. Therefore startups who have raised external funding i.e. funding from angel investors, venture capitalists, etc. cannot participate.
- Teams can have minimum 2 and maximum 8 members including Team leader.
- Team leader will be the point of contact and his/her email address will be used for future correspondence.
- Team must abide by timely instructions, guidelines and ethics provided by Abhyuday with general business ethics.
- The plan should solve a critical social problem in an innovative as well as transformational manner and should have some quantifiable social return.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
Nov 11, 2021
Media and PR Manager
Phone: +919753959402Email: [email protected]