New Delhi, September 20, 2018: Graduate Management Admission Council, the governing body of NMAT by GMAC exams announced a unique opportunity for candidates to avail scholarships at seven premier NMAT by GMAC accepting b-schools across India. The candidates can now use their respective NMAT by GMAC score to apply for financial aid and scholarships at the select b-schools.
Each school has a different criterion for giving scholarship and the waiver basis a candidate’s NMAT by GMAC score. The prominent schools providing scholarships are:
- Athena School of Management
- BSE Institute Ltd
- ITM Business School
- ISBR Business School
- Jindal Global Business School
- SDA Boconni Asia Center
- Thapar School of Management
Mr. Gaurav Srivastava, Regional Director, South Asia, GMAC said, “We feel that the scholarships will go a long way in assisting deserving candidates in their management education journey and the schools will be able to attract high quality talent in to their classroom by offering this exclusive scholarship for NMAT by GMAC test takers.
Candidates can schedule the NMAT by GMAC exam basis convenience and ease in the 75-day testing window from October 04 to December 17, 2018.
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is accepted by the following institutes:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai (PGMPW Program);
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar;
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai;
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations;
- Alliance University, Bangalore;
- ISBR Business School, Mumbai;
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar;
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University,
- BSE Institute Limited;
- Amity University, Delhi NCR;
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh;
- Benett University, Greater Noida, SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat;
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida;
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun;
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad;
- BML Munjal University, Delhi;
- VIT University, Vellore;
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai;
- Mody University, Rajasthan;
- GITAM School of International Business,
- Visakhapatnam; Hyderabad Business School,
- GITAM University, Hyderabad;
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- Athena School of Management,Mumbai.
List of South African and Philippines schools
South Africa –
Graduate School of Business Leadership at University of South Africa,
Gordon Institute of Business Science at Pretoria University,
Wits Business School, Rhodes Business School,
Nelson Mandela University Business School,
Milpark Business School,
School of Business and Governance at North West University.
- Asian Institute of Management,
- Ateneo Graduate School of Business,
- Cesar E.A. Virata School of Business,
- University of Philippines,
- College of Business Administration and Accountancy, De La Salle University,
- Florentino Cayco Memorial School Graduate Studies School of Business – Arellano University.
NMAT by GMAC
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam opens doors to the leading management programmes in India, South Africa and Philippines. Brought to you by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC®), the organization that owns the GMAT® exam, the NMAT by GMAC™ enables schools to recruit top talent with the comfort that the test measures the skills needed to succeed in their programmes. NMAT by GMAC™ has been at the forefront of measurement within high stakes testing and is used for securing admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in India.
Aspirants can visit http://www.nmat.org.in/